1. Built in Micro SD card with FAT32 or exFAT, NTFS not supported
2. One USB 3.0 standard A Male connector for data transfer between OMARS USB stick and PC, one lightning connector for Apple devices
3. Read/write performance for iOS devices up to 35MB/s and 15MB/s
4. Read/write performance for PC up to 80MB/s and 35MB/s
5. Compatible with iPhone 7, 7 plus, SE / 6s / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s plus / iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5 / iPad Pro / iPad 4 / iPad Air / iPad mini / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini 4 / iPod touch 5
6. Fully compatible with windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac OS
7. Supports iOS 7.1.1 or higher
8. Free and user friendly “WitStick” App and auto launch on iOS devices from App Store
9. Certification: CE, FCC & MFi
10. Dimension: 32*20*9mm
File security for the files saved in the App
Use 256-bit AES encryption for password protection
-Fingerprint Encryption/Decryption (support your iPhone and iPad with fingerprint identification)
Files supported (From PC to the Flash drive and play them on iPhone or iPad via App)
With Lightning and USB 3.0 connector & 32GB capacity – OMARS Lightning memory stick is an easy way to transfer photos and videos between iPhone, iPad and computers. Let you free up memory on your mobile devices without using a cable or iCloud. IMPORTANT NOTE: You could not transfer Music and Video files in iTunes or downloaded by the 3RD APP to the flash drive, as they are DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected.
Excellent Transmission Performance – it makes files transmission much easier on the go. You can transfer a 3GB HD video or Photos in less than one minute.
Anti-lost Cap Design – creatively makes you never miss the caps of your drive any more. When you take off one cap, it can be attracted on the other one to avoid losing.
Just plug and play. Document viewer for all major file formats. Manage all your data directly on IOS-Device. Playback the videos/music directly from external memory Stick. Backup and restore your contact list at one click.
Quality Guaranteed by CE, FCC & MFi (Inside each lightning connector is a tiny authentication chip that tells your device it’s Apple MFI Certified. This is important because non-certified, or knock-off lightning connectors can be very dangerous to your device,which can often times get extremely hot, cause damage to your phone, and even render it completely fried and useless).12 Months Worry-free Warranty & dedicated email customer support.